Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Please vote on which picture you like best for the back cover of my new book

So, Crystal Bach took this awesome picture and it will be cropped and used on the front cover of my book.  I think she did a GREAT job. Her website is www.crystalbachphotography.com.

 
Here is where I need your help. I am trying decide which picture to use for the BACK cover of my book.  Juanita Whitecar took these yesterday over her lunchbreak. She also did a fabulous job. They feature my little boy, Drew and Garett Gilkey, the college student/NFL prospect who lives in our basement. He's 6 foot 7 and weighs 320 lbs.  Drew weighs about 35 lbs!  I've narrowed these pictures down to just a few.  Please let me know which one you like best.  Remember the name of my book is Am I Beautiful? Am I Something?  The "Am I Something" part is the "guys" side of the book which will correspond with the back picture.
 
I have labeled them with a number.  Please indicate which number you like best.  You can respond below through my blog, through Facebook, e-mail, text, however. Thanks for your help with this. 
 
Blessings, Charlie
 
 
1.
 
 
 
 2.



3.
 
 
 
 4.



5.



6.
 
 
 
 7.
 
 
 8.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: