Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm writing another book, due out in November!

Hey everyone! I'm writing my second book and it will focus on the two biggest obsessions men and women have: am I good enough? and am I beautiful! I would like to thank everyone who participated in the survey on beauty. Here are some screen shots of the results from Survey Monkey. Click on each one to enlarge it. It appears that the average person who took this survey was in her 30s, married and with children. I was surprised that significantly more women compare themselves to their friends than to celebrities and models. Not surprisingly, weight was the number one physical thing that women would like to change about themselves. 65% of the respondents questioned their own beauty from 1 to 3 times a day and 21% 4 to 7 times a day. And one other thing that is huge: three quarters of all the women surveyed indicated that having a healthy relationship with mom and dad is "very important" in order for a girl to develop a healthy view of her own beauty! I'm going to be using some of this data in my book. If you would like a preview copy of it, please let me know in the comment box below and give me your e-mail address or friend me on Facebook. Below are the actual results from the survey (except answers from question 9):

No comments:

Post a Comment